My Story

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Update on 11-19

Hello friends,
Please continue to pray. Vecchio wants me to pay "fair market value" rent to continue living in my home during this appeal process.  They state that the rent is $2700. month ( $90 day)! (that's far more than the mortgage which became beyond my reach)  They also want me to pay back rent from August 31st until the present day. I have a few people looking into comps to see if they find different figures.  Pray that an equitable amount can be decided upon.  I need to keep possession of my home until my lawsuit against Wells Fargo has a court date set.  I appreciate your love, support, but most importantly, your prayers.  Casey


Thanks to Lauren, Megan Moyer, and Linda Rose for supporting me by sitting in court each day. 

1 comment:

  1. I found some comps for you mom. I'm sending them now. You are such a strong and courageous woman. You've overcome many trials in your life (most of them in my lifetime) and continue to shine through them all. This is another opportunity for you to show how courageous, determined, strong, and AMAZING you truly are!

    Keep the faith baby!! Love you to the moon!

    ReplyDelete